Popular Posts

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I ♥ Faces - Celebrating Teens


I remember the day I first met this angel. It was 3:24am and my Mother told me to look at the beautiful baby I was bringing into this world. When I first saw her, my instant response was "Oh my God!" At this, she turned her little head around and looked up as if she was searching for my voice. I would forever be a different woman. Love like I've never felt before.

So, I thought it would be fitting that my first born be my first entry in a photo challenge. I am ever so proud of the brilliant young woman she has become.
<

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful post & beautiful girl!! I love her piercing eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post. And I love the photo...great composition....great color....great emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I love your post. My first born is about that age too. Love those girls! Love the perspective on this with the wall and the green is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great composition. Beautiful post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shot of a beautiful girl! :) Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. Thank you for the sacrifices that your family makes daily for our country.

    ReplyDelete