Popular Posts

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Got to Wear Shades~~iheartfaces


The decision for this photo challenge was so hard! The first pic that came to mind was my husband wearing these same bright green glasses at our wedding! However, since my dear friend Bowen (who saved my wedding by flying in from Hawaii last minute to photograph my wedding after my photographer cancelled 2 days before my wedding) took the picture, I knew this would be the one I entered.


I took my "assistant" Kaycee to the park with me to help out with a shoot. While we were waiting for the family to show we snapped off a few pics, just goofing off. This one absolutely caputured her personality! She's that spunky gal who loves off the wall bright colors (and ones that dont match to boot!).


Can't wait to see all the fun "shades" pics this week at iheartfaces.com !
< >

No comments:

Post a Comment